Looking for more family

militarymax

Jul 30, 2010
Media
Marion, N.C.
Parrots
military macaw(max), 3 cockatiels(elvis,tuki,sweetpea), 5 budgies(zeke,sunny,nilla,keebee,and kiwi)
Hi I posted that i was looking for a friend for my macaw(max). The more i thought, I realized most people here are bird lovers as well as I. So what Im asking is if anyone knows of any bird stores or someone who doesnt have the time to spend with their bird around the carolinas i want to expand my bird family. hope someone can give me some info, I check the forum daily

excited for replies
:green2:militarymax:green2:

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
you might try adoptapet.com many rescues use that as a way to get thier birds in need seen.......you can also try ebay classifieds, there are usually many birds that are being re-homed on there, and then there is always craigs list, a lot of scammers on there so just be careful, as with all three of these you can search local, surrounding areas, as well as neighboring states......good luck in your search :)

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Hey Max: Phoenix Landing foundation is active in the carolinas. Many of their birds for adoption are on petfinder.com They are a fantastic group and really take good care of their birds. They also do very good educational events you can see the calancer on the web site. Here is the link:

PHOENIX LANDING

OP
militarymax

militarymax

Jul 30, 2010
Media
Marion, N.C.
Parrots
military macaw(max), 3 cockatiels(elvis,tuki,sweetpea), 5 budgies(zeke,sunny,nilla,keebee,and kiwi)
thanks for all the great replies and info. I have checked into the phoenix landing they seem really great for what they do just hope their birds make it to the best homes and owners.

Loving Parrot Forum
militarymax

Most Reactions

Latest posts