Looking to Re-home a Macaw or African Grey

ShirleyJean1966

Nov 11, 2023
Parrots
My Macaw of 30 years Scooter passed away unexpectedly this year. We miss her terribly. I would love to re-home an African Grey or Macaw. We have Lots of love and fun to offer.
My beloved Scooter of 30 years passed suddenly in August 2023 of a heart attack. She showed no signs of any illness. We have everything and would love to re-home a Macaw in need. They are amazing animals and we love interacting with them. If anyone is interested please contact me. We reside in the Baltimore Maryland Area. God bless you all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
My beloved Scooter of 30 years passed suddenly in August 2023 of a heart attack. She showed no signs of any illness. We have everything and would love to re-home a Macaw in need. They are amazing animals and we love interacting with them. If anyone is interested please contact me. We reside in the Baltimore Maryland Area. God bless you all!
Sorry to hear about your loss. Most of us on this forum have lost a pet bird so we know how you feel. Please feel free to post pictures of your beloved Scooter

Most Reactions

Latest posts