Lucky at 7 weeks old now. Plus more news to add.

MacawGuy

Jun 12, 2012
Indiana
Parrots
B&G Macaw
So we just found out that Lucky is a female. We want to change the name but then again we dont. She needed help out of her egg so that's why lucky. But I'm open for suggestions on a females name. But here she is at 7 weeks.

Last edited:

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Oh how precious!!! :D

I think the name Lucky suits her perfectly. And Lucky can definitely be a girl's name. :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Oh my, Lucky is adorable! And I agree with Wendy, Lucky is a perfect name for girl or boy:)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
She's getting bigger! I so wish I could see my macaw's pictures when they were babies....

TessieB

Nov 3, 2013
Media
Upstate, South Carolina
Parrots
1 Blue Front Amazon, 1 Yellow Head Amazon, 4 Cockatiels, 2 Parakeets
Who can resist that face? Nothing wrong with the name Lucky. You can always call her Miss Lucky.

"Driving Miss Lucky" Ha!

OP
MacawGuy

MacawGuy

Jun 12, 2012
Indiana
Parrots
B&G Macaw
Lol I will keep everyone posted every Friday when I get pics. To show the difference. We will be going around June 10 when she is 2 months to spend some time with her.

Selestine

Jun 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
Parrots
My beautiful SI Eclectus Zephyr and my handsome B&G macaw Vandal, daughter's Sun Conure Loki and son's GCC Blaze
Awh, I'm a little late to the party here, but what about Felicitous (means like.. opportune / advantageous) and call her Felicity. Or something simple that isn't quite meaning lucky like Joy or Karma or something.

Most Reactions