Macaw birds available forever home

Macmillan

Feb 11, 2020
Media
Top Trained Intelligent blue and gold macaw Pair Parrot,they are perfectly healthy. Comes with large solid wrought iron cage in excellent condition. Absolutely no damage and no rust. (The top opens into a play area and there is a balcony) All accessories included. Along with a 3 month supply of food. The price is a steal for a bird this young and large cage! Please only bird loving homes for my baby. Thank you. Serious inquiries only.
I literally just bought him five months old, and now have fallen onto hard times. It pains me to give them but I'd rather they go to a home now while hes young and impressionable so that he can bond to a new owner.they are 2 years old.
VERY TAME! Poop trained, social, quiet, loves their toys and their cage. they are already put together sentences, will be a good talker. they are not scared of dogs. Is weaned onto pellets, and enjoys fresh fruit.

Moderator Edit: As Macmillan is a new member and does not yet have the requisite number of posts to communicate via pm with anyone but the Mod Team, anyone interested can reach out to this member through one of the mods. We are the ones in purple. We can forward messages between you, including the exchange of personal contact info. (We don't allow the public posting of personal contact info save in the case of a lost bird.)

Last edited by a moderator:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
It doesn't say but 609 is a new jersey area code. So for north easterner US people......

1oldparroter

Nov 4, 2019
Waiteville, WV
Parrots
I am 71, married and fairly private. I have PM privileges but prefer the phone. Printed messages, are so limited. jh
1st for me is, Are you within a 2 to 3 hour drive of pick up or swap spot. i am in Waiteville, WV. I can feed and maintain a bird or two and travel time is limited. I am willing to adopt tho. jh

electriclouie

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I am interested in your parrots. I live in long beach California and would offer a kind loving home for them.

Louie Finkle

[Personal contact information deleted; not allowed in open post. Please contact moderator if you wish to interact with this individual despite possible caveats.}

Last edited by a moderator:

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
I would be VERY cautious about re homing or selling to anyone not established on the forum. I understand that everyone starts off new, but there is a history of people abusing this...No offense intended...but a single post saying that you want birds is a risky thing indeed.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Anyone in purple, indeed...
Like... ME! :)
I'll be happy to direct you. Send me a private message?

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
I'm sorry, but this reads like a scam....

Is the OP selling a PAIR of birds? Or only one? OP keeps switching between single and double birds.

Found an ad for the birds, word for word, with a picture. They are listed in Portland, Oregon.

Doing a search with the picture, I find another ad, worded differently, but has the same image, of birds being sold in Wilmington, Delaware.

Found another ad.... same picture... except this time they are located in Columbus, Ohio.

There's another hit from Namibia... but not finding the ad.

Sorry to say, but I get the feeling that the bird/s that Macmillan has do not exist.

1oldparroter

Nov 4, 2019
Waiteville, WV
Parrots
I am 71, married and fairly private. I have PM privileges but prefer the phone. Printed messages, are so limited. jh
Thanks MonicaMC. I asked for them last time this ran and got the impression it was for money and I can only rehome for free and a 2 to 3 hr drive to pic up point. Thanks for your research. jh

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)

Is the OP selling a PAIR of birds? Or only one? OP keeps switching between single and double birds.

Found an ad for the birds, word for word, with a picture. They are listed in Portland, Oregon.

Doing a search with the picture, I find another ad, worded differently, but has the same image, of birds being sold in Wilmington, Delaware.

Found another ad.... same picture... except this time they are located in Columbus, Ohio.

Sorry to say, but I get the feeling that the bird/s that Macmillan has do not exist.
Great find! I missed that on my check! Shame on me!

1oldparroter

Nov 4, 2019
Waiteville, WV
Parrots
:) You're still a good kid. jh

Great find! I missed that on my check! Shame on me!

Most Reactions