Main thread.

Shannon563

Jul 6, 2016
Still interested in seeing everyone's bird routines, picture of the bird and cage! Please?!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Still interested in seeing everyone's bird routines, picture of the bird and cage! Please?!

Understand your interests, but you may want to consider taking a walk (search) down memory lane by visiting the vast amount of Past Threads that contain photos that you are wanting. Normally, most people are busy with their daily lives and do not Post photos unless it supports /address what they need at that moment.

Check around, you will likely find what you are looking for.

OP
Shannon563

Shannon563

Jul 6, 2016
I didn't expect people to do it right a way. But thank you for letting me know. ☺

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
FYI, in just the new posts I came across three photos of Parrots and their cages and wasn't putting any effort into it. Just saying, they are here.

OP
Shannon563

Shannon563

Jul 6, 2016
FYI, in just the new posts I came across three photos of Parrots and their cages and wasn't putting any effort into it. Just saying, they are here.
Thank you. I apologize if I seemed rude, wasn't my intentions.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Thank you. I apologize if I seemed rude, wasn't my intentions.

None taken, only responded back because I had left your Thread and like a couple Threads later, boom Photos! So, I wanted to get back and let you know that I had run into them!

Have Fun, you will be amazed at what you can find in the current and past Threads!

OP
Shannon563

Shannon563

Jul 6, 2016
Does anyone's lovebird do a little baby tweet? Do y'all know what that means? If you guys need a video to show what I'm talking about, I'll upload one.

OP
Shannon563

Shannon563

Jul 6, 2016
So I got told that I can give my bird egg shells for a source of calcium. How often can i give it to her.

Most Reactions

Latest posts