Marley is doing HI 4!!!

torrap

Jun 10, 2013
CO, USA
Parrots
Marley-YSA (hen) -hatched 07/20/2006;
Simba-DYHA (hen)-hatched 06/23/2003
She likes these biscuits so much, I think she would do anything to get a small crumb... LOL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyxrGIWILwI"]Yellow Shouldered Amazon - YouTube[/ame]

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Good job!! Do both of you work with him like that?

OP
torrap

torrap

Jun 10, 2013
CO, USA
Parrots
Thanks guys!
It took her maybe 5-8 times of my trying to get the idea she is getting a biscuit when she raises her foot....LOL
But I agree, it does look so cute....I love this little girl.
Harness training is much harder, we are just half way through....:mad:

I live alone, henpecked, my daughter is just a visitor.
And Marley is a girl....LOL. Maybe I should re-name her Marli instead....hmmmmmmm
The name came to me with the bird being a boy.....LOL....so I kept it.
Do you think I should change it to Marli?

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Oh no , i wouldn't change it. heck most of my girls have boys names, Kong,Jake,Pedro,etc. they don't care.

SoCalWendy

Jun 29, 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
Parrots
None at the moment
That's so funny, I do a high 4 with Rio.

My husband said what's a high 4, I told him its the same as a high 5 except Rio only has 4 toes so its a high 4. Hahaha!

OP
torrap

torrap

Jun 10, 2013
CO, USA
Parrots

My husband said what's a high 4, I told him its the same as a high 5 except Rio only has 4 toes so its a high 4. Hahaha!

Hmmm....LOL...the same thing happened to me and my daughter...She was asking why high 4....LOL....
I can't say high 5 when poor thing has only 4 toes.....LOL

noblemacaw

Sep 23, 2011
Parrots
Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched August 12, 2012
How adorable is that? Very high Aww factor. So cute. I love the voice used. Very wonderful voice for parrot training and I could tell Marley LOVED the voice too. My RFM loves the voice and reacted to it as well. Thank you for sharing your training session with us.

SoCalWendy

Jun 29, 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
Parrots
None at the moment

Hmmm....LOL...the same thing happened to me and my daughter...She was asking why high 4....LOL....
I can't say high 5 when poor thing has only 4 toes.....LOL

Makes perfect sense to me :) :09:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Marley's so adorable! What a smart girl. :D

Isn't she though, all you have to do is give them a Hi 4 and they give you a biscuit, LOL. You'll be a well trained parront before you know it.

OP
torrap

torrap

Jun 10, 2013
CO, USA
Parrots
Marley's so adorable! What a smart girl. :D

Isn't she though, all you have to do is give them a Hi 4 and they give you a biscuit, LOL. You'll be a well trained parront before you know it.

Hahahahaha...........
Sometimes I wonder....... who is smarter here............
She got the idea so fast.
You are so right henpecked, because, Marley raises her foot when she can see biscuits in her vacinity now without even waiting for me to say "Hi 4"....LOL.....which is even more funny....it's like a little kid in school...."gime...gime...gime, pleeeeese".....LOL

Most Reactions