Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hatchingday- 14th of May, 2023
Hi! Ruby here! Soooooo if u saw My thread and the September Foto of the month contest, you would know what this is about. I have a blue stick and a red stick. I looooooove the blue stick but, well, the red stick isā€¦. EVIL! Iā€™m on my ā€˜To get rid of Red stickā€™ mission. Soooooo, Iā€™m gonna update anything if I thought of a plan or something.

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hi everyone! I have thought of a plan! Itā€™s called operation GROTRS. (Get rid of the red stick.) so, every time my mom is near my cage, (not anyone else cause I hate everyone else. I only love my mom.) I scream at the red stick and try to look scared. But every time my mom will just be like, ā€˜Ruby, Soft talky.ā€ I mean, hey! She donā€™t even look! Good thing Iā€™m out of the cage almost all day! I neeeeed to train my mom better. She were never train in this kind of thing. So, I have another plan. Plan B. I slowly move towards the red stick in the middle of the night. Everyone has to sleep, right? So, give me good luck! Iā€™ll tell u all about it after I finished with it.

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hi everyone! Good news! My mom got rid of the red stick cause, I pooped on it. :) I trained my mom to know, that, if I poop twice in a hour on a thing, that means I donā€™t like it. Have you had similar problems? I want to hear ALL about it! -oh no! My momā€™s here! Gotta run! Or fly! Donā€™t tell my mom Iā€™m on this forums! I think sheā€™s on here too! Bye, Good day, Ruby

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Congratulations, Ruby, on getting rid of that evil red stick! Why couldn't anyone else see how evil it was?
YEAH!! DEFINITELY! IT WAS EVIL!!!! ( Though it was not alive, or is it?)

Most Reactions