Meet marry and pippin! or (Theon and Joffrey)

FracturedHip

Dec 2, 2013
these are my new babies <3 i did just recently post these in my other topic about training them, but i also wanted to show them off c: i can't decide if i want a Lord of the rings name, or game of thrones name though!
whadya guys think? <3 which names suit better?
(sorry one of the pictures is blurry)
The first guy here is Marry! Or Joffrey

This Guy is either Pippin or Theon <3

kiwiS

Jun 27, 2013
Parrots
Kiwi Stardust - a green cheek conure
I vote for Merry and Pippin!! Joffrey and Theon aren't the lovey-est characters!! I doubt they will ever be lovebirds!

Misty15

Oct 4, 2013
Parrots
Pippin a GCC
Marry and Pippin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GaryBV

Nov 2, 2013
Southwestern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Pacific Parrotlets - green Beanieboy and blue Skya;
Fischer Lovebirds - Mariposa and Papillon
I vote Marry and Pippin too! I'm glad you got him to fly, Just be careful not to over do it the first couple of weeks, and don't forget to be conscious of dogs, cats and CARS and other predators that may be outside. More than one member has lost a baby to getting hit by cars, and one I read not that long ago - his baby was eaten by an owl - so just a word of caution when you're outside.

OP
F

FracturedHip

Dec 2, 2013
Marry and pippin it is c: thansk guys! ya hes sitting on my hand. hes the easier of the two. he still hides though. but yes i need to wait. ahah i just want to play with them soo badd :p:p nah the only thing i need to watch for is my kitties but i have me and my parents all patroling my bedroom doors. its like habbit for my family to watch them. its not bad anyways. they only get to fly inside for now. but man thats so unfortunate :c that would be so hard to see. my sympathy goes to them :c

Most Reactions

Latest posts