Merlin & I are fighting!!!!

xreinx

May 24, 2011
Alaska
Parrots
-no parrots yet-
I do have two cats -Riply & Nano bites-
four snakes- china, dip & stick, and Grand Chahee-
reading this, I am glad that I am getting a acrylic bird cage/day cage/food station, when I get my bird, cause I dont think I could handle that sort of mess ever few hours.
(expression is 0.0; sweatdrop gasp omg food drama...)

that, or I might have to get a large open tank and put my rattins under the birdcage and limit the rat food.

OP
merlinsmom13

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
Your bird may have something to say about that, Merlin hates rats. lol We find that Dawg does a good clean up on most things.

xreinx

May 24, 2011
Alaska
Parrots
-no parrots yet-
I do have two cats -Riply & Nano bites-
four snakes- china, dip & stick, and Grand Chahee-
yea and I know for a fact that birds HATE snakes too, so I am going to end up hiding them in the spare bedroom when I bring my baby home. Though that isnt going to be happening any time soon, I put in my two weeks notice and was turned down for one job today. crossing my fingers, hopefully the job I put in for last week will say yes, otherwise I am going to be scrambling here in two weeks for ANY kind of job.

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
good luck on gettin a new job Xrein :)

an lol merlin, funny thing is when birds are bad, there so comical!!! and i just cannot be mad with the nut! as for demonspawn?? awww maybe you can teach him to drop flowers on ppl :)
as for out suborning a bird?? may the force be with you!!!!!

Joeorr

Jun 27, 2011
New Mexico
Parrots
Skipper, the double yellow headed amazon
I am so glad this is here, I got to get skipper on some pellets and I thought I was the only one that gets into arguments with there amazon over food. Me and skipper have been going rounds over what he eats and what he won't eat. So far the pellets I have are only good for grinding on his perch or making a colorful display on the floor around his cage, so I guess its the battle of the stubborn, I think my 4 year old son has prepared me well for this battle, lol

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts