Merry Christmas To Our Wonderful Members!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2sbYjbg.jpg

We want to wish you all a heartfelt Merry Christmas and the happiest of holidays! You are the best forum members we could have asked for, and we appreciate all that you contribute to the Parrot Forums Community! Sending holiday hugs and good cheer from us on the Mod Team to each and every one of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
And, with typical grace, a small voice states with clarity: Well of course I'm a better shade of Green than some tree!

Best wishes your way(s), as well!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Thank you to our PF family, you truly are the greatest! Our members continue to make ParrotForums the planet's best parrot information center and social group. We love you all!​

Wishing one and all a fabulous holiday season. No matter how, when or if you choose to celebrate we wish you peace and joy that will last through the coming year.​

WikiBeaks

Supporting Vendor
Nov 20, 2017
Merry Xmas Mod Squad! Without you it would be an endless morass of flame wars and sprout fights. With you, an oasis of bliss! (apologies to James Joyce)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Merriest, merriest, again and again, to all. This place is the best present 2017 (and a little bit of 2016) gave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
Anansi

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

I just have to ask, did you take this photo of Levi? Because WOW! Amazing photography (of an already beautiful subject)!

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016

I just have to ask, did you take this photo of Levi? Because WOW! Amazing photography (of an already beautiful subject)!

I apologize Anansi, I am just seeing your post.
Thank you very much for the kind compliment. Yes, I am Levi's photographer and he is one of my favorite subjects. ;)

Most Reactions