Merry Christmas!

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Sending warmest wishes to all our friends here at parrotforums this Christmas Eve.

We've just enjoyed a lovely cheese and salad dinner outside on the deck (ie. among our birds) and have only a little wrapping to do before bed; then roll on the incoming hordes tomorrow.

Rosetta, the Lovies and the Beaks enjoyed a salt-free cracker each for their Christmas Eve dinner while the cats begged for scraps of cheese and the dog got to enjoy the ham-bone. Dinner was punctuated by the sounds of Rosetta and Madge congratulating each other on their respective good looks as well as a tree full of cicadas and at least half-a-dozen crickets. Our little resident Bleating Frog must've taken the night off.

I hope everyone enjoys whichever holiday it is they celebrate, but mostly I pray for a much happier, safer year than the one just passing. Stay safe, everyone!

(My flock, of course, sends happy squawks out to all its international friends.)

With much love from Trish, Barney, Madge, Rosetta and the Lovies. XXXXX

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Thank you Trish, and Merry Christmas to you and your flock too! Dinner on your deck sounds like it was delicious, just the sort of thing hubby and I enjoy too. Along with a glass of Aussie red to wash it all down ;)

303765.gif

Hoping you and yours and all of our amazing members have a happy and wonderfully memorable day tomorrow and that the New Year brings everyone joy, good health and good fortune :)

With love and best wishes from me, MrLaurieKeats, Fang, Val and HRH the Crown Princess Lilly Pilly xxxxx

Last edited:

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
What wonderful, wonderful Downunder greetings!

From the snowy, gloomy suburbs of Greater Cleveland, here is a cheery holiday howdy from the Rickeybird, his Rival, and his hen.

Here he is lifting a green chile to your good health!

PAR67GA.jpg

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
A Very Merry Christmas /Happiest of Holidays to our Dear Friends on Parrotforum!

We have long celebrated our family Christmas on Christmas Eve with me on the grill, Mrs. controlling the kitchen and HRH Julio overseeing everything. Over the years the numbers of participants have changed, but the joy has always been central to the gathering. With the support of technology we will be near a full gathering this year.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Happy Holiday's too everyone here on this fine forum and all around the World. Let's pray 2021 is much better.

Jim

bug_n_flock

Jan 2, 2018
Isolated Holler in the Appalachian Wilderness
Parrots
B&G Macaw, Galah, 5 cockatiels, 50 billion and a half budgies. We breed and do rescue. Too many to list each individual's name and age etc, but they are each individuals and loved dearly.
Merry Christmas, Happy new year, Happy Hannakuh, Blessed Kwanza, Happy solstice, and a very merry whatever else! Much love from ours to yours on this most very unusual year.

We, too, are hoping and praying with all that we've got for a more normal year next year. We will appreciate it all the more next year, for having had such a difficult one this year. Rain brings rainbows, and next year we all will have earned our rainbows.

With you in spirit,

Bug, Mr. Bug, Freedom, Hima, Alex, Boomer, Rin, Fishy and Robin, Sunny, Puff, Mitzy, Sally, Tinyface, Number Four, Hiccup, and all the other wonderful Budgies whom I will spare you having to read all their names. :p :D

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Merry Christmas!! I hope yours is safe and happy :)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!!

Thanks for a wonderful greeting, Trish. Deeply share the hope, dare I say anticipation for a happier and healthier 2021!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts