Merry Christmas to all and to all, a good night!

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
It's been Christmas for nearly an hour here in eastern Australia and I just wanted to wish every member (both feathered and otherwise) a very happy holiday. May you and your families enjoy wonderful times together and may you laugh and have great food and much fun! I wish the very best for all in 2015 and hope we and our feathered friends continue to enjoy happiness and good health.

With much love from Betrisher, Dominic, Barney, Madge, Pineapple, Angel, Dusk, Shadow and Twilight. XXXXXXXXX

Amanda_Bennett

Sep 27, 2014
Gresham, OR
Parrots
Zilla 29 Y.O. Orange Wing Amazon
Merry Christmas from me and Zilla!

It's only 7:45am Christmas Eve here, so I still have some time to finish all the wrapping and baking!

EdwardH

Dec 23, 2012
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus
cockatiel
red rump
Merry Christmas from me, Humphrey & Lauren, their kids Magellan & Gimli and Larry.
All the very best for 2015. Happy bird keeping:)

Sunset_Chaser

Sep 25, 2014
Minnesota
Parrots
Bella (B&G Macaw)
2 Yellow Naped Amazons,
8 Lovebirds,
2 Green Cheeks,
2 Sun Conures,
2 Indian Ringnecks,
2 Quakers
Merry Christmas from Minnesota! It FINALLY snowed yesterday so we are going to have a white Christmas after all!:xmas_lol2

Bundiibird

Mar 9, 2013
Rockhampton, Qld, Australia
Parrots
Bundiibird - Alex - hatched 31/08/09
& Millie - BFA - hatched 29/10/14 & Willow - CAG - hatched 30/10/19
Merry Christmas to you Trish and the family. I hope you have a fabulous day and many happy screeches to your flock from Bundii. Xoxo

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Trish, wishing you and your extended family a Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy New Year!

Happy Holidays to everyone on this great forum!!!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Especially you Trish- with your little green Christmas miracle being home safe and sound now:D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Merry Christmas to all of you and yours from me and all of mine:)
Hoping you all have a fabulous day:)
I am so happy to know you all:)

[URL=http://www.sherv.net/] [/URL]

Terry & Reg, Furbabies Church, Chaz, Memphis, Charlie, Nero, Meatloaf and Dixon, and the Flock: Darwin, Dexter, Pisces, Slater, Justice, Talli, Phoe, Xander, Kodee, Casa, Blanca, Bogie, Bacall, Shay, Severide, Dactyl, Lemon, Zoe, Magnolia, Ki, Cally, Merlin, Mallie, PeeWee, Sproutlet, Masuka, Dean and all the little finches whose names would take up a whole page:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts