Mike, Debbie & Kiki(GCC)

knelly

Jul 9, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure
Hi everyone,

My wife Debbie and I got a Green Cheek Conure (Kiki) two months ago after our African Grey who was with us for 15 years died suddenly in April.

We are still learning about GCC's and look forward to getting and receiving advice.

Mike

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome, Mike, Debbie and Kiki! Deepest condolences for the loss of your grey, I'm so sorry.

Congratulations, enjoy the journey with your GCC!

smbrds

May 17, 2016
Media
Central Florida
Parrots
Normal (or not so!) Grey Cockatiel
Welcome, all 3. Sorry for the loss of your grey. GCCs are great and fun birds, I'm sure you'll both have a great journey together.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Hi Mike, Debbie, and Kiki! Welcome to the forums!!

I'm very sorry you lost your Grey, they are wonderful and intelligent companions.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Hi Mike and Debbie, welcome to the forum :). I'm very sorry to hear about your Grey.
GCC's are such cute little birds, and have so many endearing qualities. Every time I see them at a local bird store I'm tempted to bring one home!

Most Reactions

Latest posts