Mish update

redauxr6ii

Dec 21, 2014
Australia
Parrots
Mish (alexandrine)
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I put up some pics of my beautiful boy, since I was last on here has got most of his big boy feathers, had several growth spirts, eaten me out of house and home and developed a hilarious personality.

He eats nearly everything and wants to try anything, if your eating it then it must be good and he wants it, he took a chop bone off my partner one night, flew to his cage and then put himself in his cage and shut the door, he the spent the next 30 minutes in chop heaven (chop bone only had a little meat on it).

He loves showers now and gets mighty upset if he misses his shower lol, but the funnier part is that he absolutely loves the hair drier.

And here he is!!!!!!!

image_zpshn0zbgl0.jpeg

:):):)

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Wow what a gorgeous bird, with an awesome personality to match! Great stuff!

Can I respectfully ask as he likes to be hair dried if it is a non-teflon one? Please relay some more funny stories.

OP
R

redauxr6ii

Dec 21, 2014
Australia
Parrots
Mish (alexandrine)
Yeah Its a ceramic one, we found it in a hair dresser shop but I warn you it wasn't cheap, When we do use it we are very careful with the heat, only on the blow setting as we don't want to hurt our little man.

Funny stories?

Recently we both got the flu coughing, sneezing etc.

Mish thought it was great, every time we sneezed he made a noise like he was blowing his nose, then every time my partner coughed so did Mish lol

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Mish is Adorable I love the pic...really cute ...ha ha I can just picture the quick theft and fast get away to the privacy of his den/cage to enjoy and savour his prize LoL:)

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Love the stories! He is beautiful!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions