Mishka's attempt to be in the Guinness Book Of World Records

HalfInsane

Dec 23, 2011
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Pixel: female senegal, hatched Dec 15, 2011
Haha, my car is clean.... but I need to get to doing some serious yard work. Too bad Pixel can't say "Get your lazy butt outside!" I need someone to get on my case!

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Everyone knows how I feel about Greys. And Antoinette knows how I feel about Mishka. Alex was different because Dr. Pepperburg didn't treat Alex as a pet. He was an experiment subject. And talked because he was taught to talk and think. Mishka is a pet. And talks because he loves Antoinette, and wants to be her flockmate. He talks to identify with her. I feel that puts him in a different class. But, then, I'm not an impartial witness.

Bill sorry my friend you are in-correct - Mishka is not my pet he is my little boy. I have always said, Mishka is more human than bird LoL.
I understand exactly what your are saying. I actually feel sorry for all animals that are used for experiments. They are not loved the way they should be.

:grey:

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Haha, my car is clean.... but I need to get to doing some serious yard work. Too bad Pixel can't say "Get your lazy butt outside!" I need someone to get on my case!

LoL I should teach Mishka to say "Get your lazy butt outside!" and forward it to you..........

HalfInsane

Dec 23, 2011
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Pixel: female senegal, hatched Dec 15, 2011

LoL I should teach Mishka to say "Get your lazy butt outside!" and forward it to you..........

That would make my day lol, but are you sure you want him saying that to visitors? :p

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

That would make my day lol, but are you sure you want him saying that to visitors? :p

Not at all, all our visitors have a great sense of humour !!!!!!
Will begin training him tomorrow ...... watch this space

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
Oh this is going to be good!! lolol

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
OMG Mishka is already shouting OUTSIDE.. just waiting for get your lazy butt. I reckon he will say move your lazy butt outside, but I might be wrong

Last edited:
OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I quoted previously : I reckon he will say move your lazy butt outside, but I might be wrong :

I knew Mishka would change the wording of move your lazy butt outside, listen what he has added LoL Soon he will begin to say the word butt

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R88G_Q14jGc"]Talking African Grey Mishka Trying to say move your lazy butt outside - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts