Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Stop Bullying by Patagonians?
LOLOL

I think he should take up "All Husbands do everything their wives say"!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
A noble recommendation. I shall suggest it forthwith!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
I have a sneaking suspicion that said suggestion will be rejected with all due expedience. Lol! But only Mr. Rival can say for sure.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
There are times when a man has to step back and regroup. How can I contest the sunshinyness of the Mrs., who puts up not only with the bird, but with me? Stay tuned: a pithy and powerful retort is in process. Give me a few weeks.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
There are times when a man has to step back and regroup. How can I contest the sunshinyness of the Mrs., who puts up not only with the bird, but with me? Stay tuned: a pithy and powerful retort is in process. Give me a few weeks.

Don't worry, we have time, Rival. We anxiously await your retort:)

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
Actually, a bit of reflection leads me to rise to an acknowledgment.
@groan@

The Mrs. IS a sweetheart. The bird does delight her. Therefore, I..................am happy the bird is here....................................

Kill me now.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
See, that wasn't that hard, was it? She is always right, too:)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Actually, a bit of reflection leads me to rise to an acknowledgment.
@groan@

The Mrs. IS a sweetheart. The bird does delight her. Therefore, I..................am happy the bird is here....................................

Kill me now.

Ouch, that probably really hurt, but you did the right thing, feel good about it!

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
What a perfect choice!! Gail is always happy and positive ray of sunshine. Love this award!! Congrats and huge hugs for lots of happy sunny times for you and Rickeybird!!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
What a fun 'contest'! You certainly deserve to win Gail. Congrats!

CherylCali

Jun 22, 2016
Victoria, Texas
Parrots
Early Bird Green Cheek Conure
Hatch Date 3-2016
Gail you are definitely the sunshine that I'm as active on the board as I am. Making friends with you has been a joy. I feel like I actually know you, Mr. Rival, and the precious Rickeybird. You're a sweet friend.

CherylCali

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
I'm beyond overwhelmed. I'm always very shy when complimented. I even hesitated to post here again because I thought it might be pretentious to toss this thread to the top of the order again. Gahhh...
Please know that every single reply here has warmed my heart. Every one. Those I 'know' casually and those with whom I have shared messages in private... and those (yeah, well, just one) who is the Rbird's and my roommate. He's actually out of wisecracks. The mysteries to behold...

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Congratulations Gail :). A very well deserved win. You're always such a pleasant presence here.

Beautiful sig of the Rickeybird by Allee. Haha I love the "Wild Rickeybirds" too, that's great.

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Thank you, RavensGryf... I love that, too: totally was Allee's idea!

Most Reactions

Latest posts