More pics, no excuse

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Karen, you never, ever need an excuse to post pictures of Zoe. We are all in love and addicted.

SpotsandSally

Sep 30, 2013
Alaska, USA
Parrots
Kiwi : Indian Ringneck Parrot RIP, taken far too young, Mango : Lovebird, 5 years old 2014, Sprite : Pineapple green cheek, <1 2014
She is the cutest thing ever. Absolutely a love bug.

And to agree with others - Zoe is ALWAYS welcome to flood the forum with her adorable ness. Don't ever even try to make up an excuse, we don't care!

OP
thekarens

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
Thank you Karen, LOVE that bird !!

Keep them coming.... got any video :D

Not yet. I've been wanting to take some of her flying but so far she does it when she feels like it. Yesterday my head was a favorite landing spot.

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
Love your pics! Seeing your pics of Zoe and GWJoe's pics/videos makes me wish I had room in my house for a macaw!

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Gotta love these pics!

Zoe looks like a total "under the chin" bird... (not unlike a certain large red bird in my household.)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I will give you a good excuse for posting pictures of the oh so beautiful Zoe...if you don't keep posting these wonderful pics, we will just have to show up on your doorstep to see her in person:) Please keep them coming, the pics of her make my day brighter!

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)

Not yet. I've been wanting to take some of her flying but so far she does it when she feels like it. Yesterday my head was a favorite landing spot.

Gotta get that one on video!

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
Love pics! Keep them coming.

OP
thekarens

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013

Gotta get that one on video!

Between flying to my head and jumping from my lap to my head and then promptly tearing off my very expensive new transition glasses she was full of herself yesterday :)

We got her harness yesterday so plan to start training asap.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Between Maggie and Sweepea, I don't even want to TALK about how many pair of sunglasses I've lost.

Sweepea had a bad habit of biting the frames in half there for awhile. Took me quite awhile to break her of that one, once it started. She thought it was funny!

Maggie likes to preen my eyeballs. So she has a habit grabs my glasses, and flings them, and then gently shoves that big old tongue in my eyes... She grabs my nose, and actually uses it to turn my head, to get to the other eye... just like they do with a beak! :eek:

Most Reactions