Movement Advice

MckAviary

Jul 17, 2015
I recently purchased a Male and Female Rainbow Lorikeet and a male and female Scaly Breasted Lorikeet. I met the breeder halfway between our homes as she lived nearly four hours away. I brought my Qld licence details with me but she did no bring the movement advice for the Scaly's and instead said "oh I forgot, I will post it to you when I get home" I thought that's ok when you are balancing kids and driving 2 hours forgetting something like that would be easy. Well it's now been 2 months and I still don't have the movement advice I have messaged her so many times but get no response. What should I do? do I contact the registry myself and register them?

I obviously don't want trouble so I ant my paperwork to be above board. Also with the breeder ignoring me now the fact that the Rainbows don't have leg bands concerns me now. The Scaly's do but I traced it an it doesn't go back to her it goes back to another breeder who sold them to her.

lorika

Jun 28, 2015
The Netherlands
Parrots
Loki, a strong-willed but adorable Rainbow Lorikeet
Wow, that really sucks. If I were you, I'd contact the registry myself. If the woman you bought them from is ignoring you, you might try e-mailing her one last time, saying that you're going to get them registered yourself.

Are you afraid that there will be any consequences if you do that? I'm not familiar with the process of movement advice, but it's always best to do these things out in the open :)

Most Reactions