Much Loved Pet Needs Home

MissBobbi

Sep 3, 2008
Hi there my name is Bobbi.

I have a much loved Princess of Wales Parakeet that needs a home. He has been my Pet for about 6 years, and he is an amazing bird. He talks alot and is a clown, but I can no longer keep him as I am moving into a small apartment and he is just noisy enough in the mornings to be heard by the other renters.

I really want him to go to a good home with someone who has lots of time to have him out and talk with him. His name is Shandi and he responds to it. He is hand friendly and has never bitten anyone, including children who he lived with for a year.

He has a large cage which I would like to go with him and lots of toys. He was crippled at birth and has slightly wonky feet so his perches are set up for him and familiar, but moving in and out new toys has proved to be allright.

Anyways, I am asking $250 for Shandi and the cage. I wanted to post on here because I want him to go to a bird lover and not just on any buy and sell website. We live in the lower mainland of BC, about an hour and half out of Vancouver. If you are interested and have some bird experience and want an amazing attentive bird, please email me, Bobbi at [email protected]

shadowme

Aug 4, 2008
New York
Parrots
Hybrid macaw
I am sorry that you have to do this. This is one of the hardest things that we bird lovers have to do sometimes. Good luck.

OP
M

MissBobbi

Sep 3, 2008
I have been crying about it all day. I never thought it would happen to me. He's my baby. But my land lady is moving on short notice, and I have no one around who can take him for any length of time, or at all. So i am in the predicament I am.

Thanks for your support:)

Bobbi

shadowme

Aug 4, 2008
New York
Parrots
Hybrid macaw
I can believe that you are upset. We don't like to have to do this any time in our life. Hopefully you might be able for someone to take him that is going to be close. Then u can visit. But all in all good luck with everything.

Most Reactions