my 5 months old sun conure having patches in it's chest and under wings .. is it a sign of molting or any other deficiency?.. what can be the remedy?.

mango-sunconure

Oct 25, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
1698212692602.jpg

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Are you seeing a lot of under-fluff feathers around and in the cage? A lot of pin feathers on your bird? To me this looks like it could just be moulting from the picture.

OP
M

mango-sunconure

Oct 25, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
Are you seeing a lot of under-fluff feathers around and in the cage? A lot of pin feathers on your bird? To me this looks like it could just be moulting from the picture.
Thank you....

OP
M

mango-sunconure

Oct 25, 2023
Parrots
sun conure
for past 10 days he started a peculiar activity...Any thing we give like apple, sweet corn,green bean, he dips in a water and eat. because of this water container in the cage contaminates frequently...what could be the reason ?..

Danny1

Oct 18, 2023
Parrots
2 Sun Conure
for past 10 days he started a peculiar activity...Any thing we give like apple, sweet corn,green bean, he dips in a water and eat. because of this water container in the cage contaminates frequently...what could be the reason ?..
My two 9 week olds do this with pellets. I assumed it was just to moisten them up so get it down easier. Curious if anyone else thinks itโ€™s an underline issue. Apples are obviously already pretty moist.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure

That is very common :) My bird likes to "make soup" too with all of her fruits.

Most Reactions

Latest posts