New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*

Hi all ,
I haven't been on the forum too much and wow is there a lot of catching up to do , lol.
I finally brought my baby goats home :). I just couldn't wait any longer !
Their names are Pixie and Trixie .
Trixie is a Alpine , about 4-5 week old and Pixie is only 3 weeks old and she is a Saanen . Talk about cuteness ? OMG !!! Words cannot describe them !!
I just keep pinching myself because I just can't believe I have them here.
I would have made my husband gate off part of the TV room for them , but he said they would do better in their own barn , lolol. I can't figure him out , lol.
Anyway , they will have their own barn with all the works , but for now so they are warm , we have bedded down the garage for them. What else would you keep in a garage anyway ? The garage is warm and draft free , so I felt it would be best for them right now :). My husband is planning out the barn nd the fencing. These little guys will have a beautiful little barn.
We plan on moving so we can have more acreage , so we don't want to build anything that will be torn down . I would rather take it with us , so it will be built on a smaller scale.
Anyway , I just can't believe how adorable they are ! Amazing little animals !
Goats are the only animals we haven't had here . Which is hard to believe since my husband had sheep , horses , etc...
The sweet smell of the hay is intoxicating ! I remember it well , it's all coming back to me when I had my horse. Why didn't I do this sooner
I will post some pictures and a small video very soon :)
Thanks for listening to me ramble ....:p
:white1::white1:

Nakiska

May 30, 2011
Washington
Parrots
4 Cockatiels 2 males Chicken Little & Charlie, 2 Females Chiquita and Sweet pea. Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure -Franklin and our now tame, rescued feral Pigeon - Belle.
Awwww...I flipping LOVE LOVE LOVE Goaties! I've also had Alpine (Victor) and a Saanan goat (Dolly) Also 2 Neubians...Ringo and Brave.

I swear there is NOTHING cuter than a newborn baby goatie! And if you've never had goaties before...you are in for the joy of your life, I swear!

My goats always gave us quite the show and behaved a lot like our dogs. When my dogs took off barking at something, my goats were right with them blatting away..the funniest sight!

When I'd go horse back riding, my goaties followed along with my dogs and we'd tell them, let's go bye bye! And they'd jump in the back of the truck. We took our goats all over the place.

Sadly I can't have goats where I currently live, they're considered livestock :(

I can already see your babies in my head...I know they are the most cuddly adorable kissable huggable squeezeable little jems ever!

Congratulations!

Toni

Most Reactions

Latest posts