My garden to day

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Wanna come and wipe off the drool of my keyboard for me? ;)

GORGEOUS!!!! Can you please edit and post the names of the roses again??? Pretty please????

Your Amaryllis are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! :D

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Yes! Umar, you really have to name the roses for us. Is the bi-coloured red and white climber a Georg Frederic Handel? I had one, but my Mum dug it up and put it in a pot (it died). :(

I love your floribundas! Do you have any climbers as well?

Thanks again for sharing the pleasure of your lovely garden with us, Umar. :)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Shame on you for sharing....j/k....cause the frost on Monday evening choke some of my plants.... :(

There's also the new leaves on my hydrangea that have suffered, same with my pots and my japanese maples. NOT too happy about that.....I even covered them but it didn't matter.....This past cold have done a number on my garden, especially to my gardenia. It took me 6 years to grow them to be big and beautiful and full of blooms. There's a little life coming out from the bottom but I'll have to wait quite a few years for them to get big and beautiful again..... :(

OP
U

UMARKHANMARDAN

May 20, 2013
Thanks friends.
The first light yellow is ELINA
The pink is Bridal Pink
The white with honey bee is Ice Berg
Crimson Glory climber
The white is Maria Shariver
The bi color climber is Fourth of July
My Peafowls,Pheasants, African grays, Cockatiels & Alexanders all have layed eggs. I hope big big chicks this year.

OP
U

UMARKHANMARDAN

May 20, 2013
Hey Mickey how are you dear.How are B & G macaws as pets. I wanna to keep a pair of it.what should be the cage size.Macaws are very expensive in Pakistan but i really love this bird.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I'm doing well thank you!!! Worked in my garden this morning weeding and planting....

Oh my macaws have their days where they can be the sweetest little angels but some days they're the devil....lol....I LOVE them regardless....I think they act out sometimes due to my neglect, I get sick a lot and when I do get sick I don't play with them a lot and I think they retaliate against me because of it. But when they do come around with me playing them you would think they're the sweetest little angels. They cuddle with me, play with me, dance with me, sing with me, even regurgitate on me (yuck), but they're wonderful!!!! Willie and Lola do NOT like one another so I have to play with them separately, they have a jealousy issue too but as long as Willie is on the play stand he is good, but Lola MUST be on my at all times, she does not like being on the play stand as she prefers being on me instead. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts