My haul from today

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
WOW you could start a business :)

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
I hear Texas is beautiful this time of year, right Karen and Allee??

I know they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but has somebody punched you in the eye lately or been looking at one of those Texas tourist brochures.....there are pretty "spots" in Texas, but I don't know about beautiful.....my dad's side of the family claims to be from there, I left an ex-wife there, but no, can't say I've seen that "beautiful" part you heard about, maybe I need a new pair of glasses...maybe a big, Texas sized pair, big & panoramic, then I'd need a nose job to fit them on ! ! !

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
I hear Texas is beautiful this time of year, right Karen and Allee??

I know they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but has somebody punched you in the eye lately or been looking at one of those Texas tourist brochures.....there are pretty "spots" in Texas, but I don't know about beautiful.....my dad's side of the family claims to be from there, I left an ex-wife there, but no, can't say I've seen that "beautiful" part you heard about, maybe I need a new pair of glasses...maybe a big, Texas sized pair, big & panoramic, then I'd need a nose job to fit them on ! ! !

I'd say you definitely need glasses.

Texas has gorgeous areas like the hill country, lost maples and Big Bend and it has its ugly areas just like any other state.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Shirre, I am drooling with envy over those pictures! What fabulous shapes they are!

@weco - nope, I can see from both eyes and saw lots of pics from when my sister lived there...and what I saw was beautiful:) Could your vision be coloured by the ex wife you left there?
:):):)

Most Reactions

Latest posts