SharlenaSharlena

May 20, 2013
Portland,OR
Parrots
Skittles - Blue Mnt. Male Lorikeet
Starburst -Blue Mnt. Female Lorikeet
Kiwi - Lutino Cockatiel Male
Hi everyone!
It has been 100 years it feels like since I have posted something! My Lorikeets Starburst and Skittles are about 7 months now and such little jesters! I wanted to post some videos of them since they have grown up so much! They are just learning to talk and make sentences!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os5jGZyKrew]VID_20131127_131821_990.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UON11IxuVA4]Skittles and Starburst bathe the Lorikeet Way - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeC5-HlioWI]Rainbow Lorikeets Taking A Bath - YouTube[/ame]

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
At least one of them isn't ill this time...do you know what exactly happen last time???

OP
SharlenaSharlena

SharlenaSharlena

May 20, 2013
Portland,OR
Parrots
Thanks guys!
They have been doing well! I don't remember them being ill, I can't recall the post. We have taken them to the vet in the last month to which the Dr. told us they are getting to their hormonal phase. But all is well!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
It must be the other guy with two Lorikeets....I'm getting things mixed up....have a cold right now so I'm not thinking clear....lol

OP
SharlenaSharlena

SharlenaSharlena

May 20, 2013
Portland,OR
Parrots
It's okay Mikey I hope you feel better really soon! It's that time of year!

Mike17

Aug 12, 2013
Media
Albums
Outback Western Australia
Parrots
Alex- Eclectus, Ariel- whiteface, Junior- pied, Custard-lutino, Ziggy- pearl cockatiels, Kermit- Princess parrot, Jade- Plumhead parrot, George- budgie, Coco- Rainbow lorikeet, Corey-Little Corella.
Very cute, the sound effects are similar to our rainbow, Coco :) So is the mess.

OP
SharlenaSharlena

SharlenaSharlena

May 20, 2013
Portland,OR
Parrots
Thanks Mike17!!!
My birds are a riot! It has been a pleasant experience having them around! They have been learning how to talk so that has been a real treat!

Lintini

May 5, 2012
Bay Area California
Parrots
Margret-Mealy Amazon 28 (family parrot), Petri- Peach Front Conure 4, Chloe- Congo African Grey 24 and Rio- Blue Crown Conure 4 !! :D
Oh my god those 2 are hilarious!! I love how they just roll around how stinking cute! I would never leave the house if I had a pair like that, you don't even need to turn on the tv for entertainment!!! Adorable!

GaryBV

Nov 2, 2013
Southwestern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Pacific Parrotlets - green Beanieboy and blue Skya;
Fischer Lovebirds - Mariposa and Papillon
Hi Sharlena - your birds are just so beautiful and look so healthy. I just love lorikeets. I know I say that about all species but it's always true when i say it lol

OP
SharlenaSharlena

SharlenaSharlena

May 20, 2013
Portland,OR
Parrots
Oh my goodness thanks so much GaryBV! I love these little kiddos! They are such a hardy breed! I will try to post more pics as they say more things! Its so tough to get the camera when they are goofing around! As soon as the see me pulling it out they stop being cute!

Thanks llrxmeig! I hope they stay healthy too!

Most Reactions