My name is Willow, and I just adopted a new human.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Jonesy was the same way with the phone < even his new parronts say so lol> As soon as I got on,he'd start in,even if he was quiet before.

One time the cable tv guy called,and as I was talking to him,Jonesy got louder< and it was ALWAYS with his favorite "cussing" phrase :eek:>

The louder I talked...the louder the cockatoo man talked..I told him BE QUIET!! and apologized to the guy on the other end. I asked if he heard what was going on,and he laughed and said "ya..your kid has a potty mouth" still laughing.

I told him its not a KID...its my Cockatoo! He was speechless! "WHAT??? OMG THATS A BIRD????..that's freakin funny!"

Ya...not so funny when your on the phone!

Jim

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
That's a priceless video, Tom!!

Noticed a cool pic of Willow atop your head, the one with your right eye closed..... you've GOT to enter that in a themed POTM contest!!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
That's a priceless video, Tom!!

Noticed a cool pic of Willow atop your head, the one with your right eye closed..... you've GOT to enter that in a themed POTM contest!!

I did, lol

Doh! Just realized you entered this month's contest!! Awesome, and good luck!!

OP
ToMang07

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
Thanks, I get a good one every once in a while. 95% of the time the soon as I whip the phone out she stops whatever it is I was trying to catch, lol

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
I love Willow! Great video, Tom! Willow is such a pretty girl and what a sweet singing voice!

Most Reactions

Latest posts