my newest addition w/ pictures

Hochimama

May 5, 2011
Malaysia
Parrots
{used to have} Fisher LoveBird, PeachFace Lovebird, Albino Indian RingNeck {used to have}
Nice bird you have there ~~ beautiful ~~ ^^

OP
R

rlchic93

Apr 10, 2011
Southern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Blue capped pionus - Bill

Normal cockatiel - Jack

Blue budgie - Tiki
Bill and I had a little photo shoot!! So here are some and I'm working on uploading more but here's my baby.

2011-05-31_16-29-48_887.jpg

2011-05-31_16-30-12_490.jpg

2011-05-31_16-27-33_541.jpg

Sorry they are sideways my phone wouldn't let me flip them

Hochimama

May 5, 2011
Malaysia
Parrots
{used to have} Fisher LoveBird, PeachFace Lovebird, Albino Indian RingNeck {used to have}
Lovely ~~ thanks for sharing ^^

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
Bill and I had a little photo shoot!! So here are some and I'm working on uploading more but here's my baby.

View attachment 1959

View attachment 1960

View attachment 1961

Sorry they are sideways my phone wouldn't let me flip them

If you don't mind a little suggestion, I would take him and have him groomed. They can file down his beak a little, which by the photos could use a little filing. I just had my Sennie groomed two weeks ago and it really made a big different in her beak. Even at 18 months old, her beak was looking a might rough. It cost like $8.50.

PrettyInInk87

Jul 6, 2011
San Diego
Parrots
"Apple" Yellow-sided Green Cheeck Conure
Wow, so pretty! I'd love to see a picture of his all fluffed up. :D I love it when they do that. :)

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Here is a fine example of a good reason to check out the homless birds before going to a breeder. I wish you could tell the world.

OP
R

rlchic93

Apr 10, 2011
Southern Pennsylvania
Parrots

Normal cockatiel - Jack

Blue budgie - Tiki
I really do try to tell everyone I know to rescue, but my friends and all think I'm crazy. But I love my little boy

OP
R

rlchic93

Apr 10, 2011
Southern Pennsylvania
Parrots

Normal cockatiel - Jack

Blue budgie - Tiki
Well I have to change that my little boy is no longer very happy with me, he thinks my mon and sister much better and doesn't want to have anything to do with me.

upcgirl

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Parrots
Max--Senegal

RIP Ricco--Mexican Red Head Amazon
My vet has a blue cap pionus as well. Pie, as she is called, is the "office bird"

Kiwiwade

Aug 30, 2011
Hawaii
Parrots
Blue Headed Pionus : Po
Now the I have my Blue Headed Pi baby Poe, I feel the same way. Unless you are really familiar with parrots, most of people never even heard of Pionus. I feel like Pionus is so amazing and cannot understand why people are not fighting to get one for them! My fiends tease me about my profound love for parrots, but I always tell them they are missing out and they will never understand how amazing life can be with these majestic wild animals, I myself did not care for birds or didn't even pay attention to them until I met my first bird Coconut the full of personality Peach faced lovebird how wonderful and interesting they are..... I was always a dog person, but once you go birds no turning back. I really wish I could share the beauty and magic of parrots with everyone in the world. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts