My parrorts in aviary

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I would honestly advise strongly against having cockatiels and budgies with rock doves. It is a bad idea as rock doves are over triple their size, have sharp beaks that can cause really bad damage, and can hit the very small parrots with their wings which could break the bones of the budgies and ‘tiels. These three birds also need toys (no mirrors though). Things like toys to shred, toys to feel in their beak, toys to pull apart, toys to forage in, and toys to chew. Materials can be paper, cardboard, palm leaf, bamboo, wood, etc. doves/pigeons need toys to pick apart and toys to forage in. Their toys should mainly be paper, plastic, cardboard, and palm leaf.

Also, I would strongly suggest upgrading your chicken enclosures. They are much bigger than budgies (and even then I would say it isn’t great for budgies) and need much more space. Same with your rabbits. It would be a good idea to give them an outdoor extension or pen to forage and graze and get some good ole sunshine. They need space to run and play after all! They should also have toys, hay, fresh fruits and veggies, and a litter tray.

I’m not saying this to be mean or to insult you, but I am saying this for your animal’s safety and wellbeing. Please take my advice well, I mean this from a place of concern and care.

Most Reactions

Latest posts