My Queen Zoey

Kattoo2

Mar 29, 2023
Parrots
Has a rescue Cockatoo that rules my life, and getting a rescue Ringnek soon
My joy , my beautiful Queen Zoey,
The light and love you have brought into my life in such a short space of time is unbelievable . When you arrived here, traumatised, one look at you, and as a empath I felt your pain and fear. All I did and all I could do was love you, changed your diet immediately to healthy food.
You opened up my heart, taught me love, in its purest form, unconditional love.
With you my Zoey bean, it has been interactive, and 100 percent commitment from your human, to enrich the quality of your life, time, endless time and patience plus am your favourite perch and mobile toy . Since you have been here, we been bonded at the hip, shoulder, my beautiful Velcro bird. We do everything together, from going to bathroom to playing outside, to those quiet moments when you cuddle on my lap. It’s been a journey of love, discovery and learning. I am blessed with you in my life.
But you Zoey, brought out my inner child, that scared little girl, who hid away from the world, lost in her own world with the fairies.
You reached and drew out that part of me that was missing.
Changed my life in so many ways, words cannot describe how I feel.
I have not laughed, giggled, chuckled, and been so silly in my entire life.
I love you Zoey bean, as I process the results of the beak and feather disease test from the avian vet.
Right now I feel like my hart is breaking, as I do my research and process it.
I broke last night, when in my little girl voice, you said I love you , Raw heartbroken sobs :(
All I want is to give you the best life possible and the love you need, after the hell you have experienced in your life.
Today I will be brave like you are my Zoey bean, with take a feather out of your book and do what I have to do, to ensure a longer life for you.

Update:taking her to Dr Elliot, at Ondersterpoort,(best avian vet in the South Africa) to be re tested and health check on Saturday and to learn how to move forward with care and love. Currently waiting for results will know on Thursday or Friday.

Attachments

• IMG-20230518-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230518-WA0000.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 40

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
What a lovely tribute you wrote ❤️

It sounds like you have really excellent vet care and I hope your sweet Zoey gets lots of extra time with you.

OP
Kattoo2

Kattoo2

Mar 29, 2023
Parrots
Has a rescue Cockatoo that rules my life, and getting a rescue Ringnek soon
What a lovely tribute you wrote ❤️

It sounds like you have really excellent vet care and I hope your sweet Zoey gets lots of extra time with you.
Am spending all my time with her, and just hope for the best

Most Reactions

Latest posts