My silly Lory

LoryLover

Jan 1, 2013
Southern California
Parrots
Chattering Lory, 18yrs old (Sweet Pea)
I took these pics the other night. In the evenings when I'm at the computer or watching tv, Sweet Pea often lays down on my leg and snoozes, or gives herself a neck massage, or just general cuddling. In the first pic she was dozing, but as the camera flashed, she opened her eyes wide, lol. She stayed laying there tho.

lorylover-albums-pictures-picture9805-dozing-my-leg-she-opened-her-eyes-camera-flash.jpg

lorylover-albums-pictures-picture9806-massage-time.jpg

lorylover-albums-pictures-picture9807-cuddle-time.jpg

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
She's soooo cute! This is one thing I LOVE about Lories! Malachai does the cuddling thing all the time. Its so cute! ;)

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Such a sweet bird !!! Mines to hyper to hang out.

Zaso

Oct 20, 2013
New Jersey
Parrots
Red Chattering Lory , Sun Conure
do lorys have a certain smell to them ...mine does even after a bath ...also do they like hey back of the neck scratched?

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Zaso, image code only works for images uploaded to a website.

Images located on your computer as well as images in your e-mails cannot be viewed by other members.

LoryLover, what cute pictures!!!! :D Love them!

Eucalyptus

Nov 22, 2013
Queensland, Australia.
Parrots
Layla & Kevin - Rainbow Lorikeets.
& 1 foster Rainbow Lorikeet.
I love that 2nd photo! Such a lovely striking bird! I love how much diversity there is in the lori/lorikeet family. My rainbow female rolls on her back for belly scratches too.

Most Reactions

Latest posts