Navigation help

MangoMuttonChops

Oct 15, 2017
NY
Parrots
Lala is a 4+/- year old Goffin's Cockatoo rescued from the shelter October 13th 2017. Beautiful, spunky and loves love! πŸ’˜
Hello!
Is there an alert icon somewhere? With multiple posts out there and generally browsing I find it hard to keep up with replies with no alert icon...am i being blind or is there no icon for new responses to posts you're engaged in?
Ty

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Ty,

I'm not a technical expert regarding all of the tools that are available as part of Parrot Forums! That said, I have neither heard of, seen or aware of a notification that alerts a member if there is a response to a Thread that one has created or Posted too of additional responses. There is that kind of notice with Personal Messages (PM).

One can use either 'New Posts' or 'Active Topics' to follow Threads of interests or that you have responded too. In addition, you can follow activities of specific forums by selecting them from the 'Forums.' These are listed in the blue bandor near the top of the page.

Hopes this helps.

FYI: As you can see, I just learned something new also! (See Above)

Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
In active topics, if you are logged in you should see Bold letters on any topic that is new that you haven't read in I think it's a day. ecause when I come back the next day most are bold again.

Also in about the center of the page anything you have posted in will have a green checkmark. That means you left a message in that board.

OP
M

MangoMuttonChops

Oct 15, 2017
NY
Parrots
Lala is a 4+/- year old Goffin's Cockatoo rescued from the shelter October 13th 2017. Beautiful, spunky and loves love! πŸ’˜
Ok ok. Thank you guys. I see it all now. πŸ˜€

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Also if someone is VERY helpful you can click that libra scale Icon on the far right top of that person's post and that gives them special awesome points....Not that I'm asking for that.

Most Reactions