ncle Joeo funny...

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
... Little Beebers :) He loves his Uncle Joe,but especially Uncle DJ.

As soon a BB is on DJ he runs up his shoulder and wolf whistles his little heart out to him. Now Beebs rarely wolfs it with me.
This morning I'm on the phone with DJ and BB was on my arm. I told BB I'm talking to his uncle and told DJ to talk to him. As soon as BB heard his voice,he let out wolf whistles like crazy.
I'm positive the little boy knew who was at the other end,as he was nibbling and looking intently at the phone...what a goofy kid he is...made us both lol ;)

Jim

Skyrider

Jul 5, 2017
Virgo Supercluster
Parrots
Jack - African Grey or is he a Red-tailed hawk
I have been fascinated by how well they hear. I never imagined such a complex audio system in such a tiny animal. And the frequency range is way beyond ours. I'll hold the phone up from across the room and Audio Jack can hear Allee calling him. I don't even have to turn the speaker on. Something else I've noticed. It's usually very quiet in his room. That is unless he's listening to his iTunes. There are normal everyday city sounds of course. Sirens, horns, trash truck. He has recorded all these already and filed them as non threatening. He ignores them. However any new sound he is alert and standing tall in the saddle. He don't miss a trick neither. He can hear a mouse piss on a cotton ball.
Just amazing little creatures. I learn something new every 10 minutes around Jack.

I can see it now. Jack will be demanding one of those new home assistant devices. Cortana please order me a case of pistachio nuts and use pay-pal....ok Jack I must advise you that this will exceed your credit limit after the purchase of the projection TV....

Most Reactions