Need help with names

OP
P

PiperAndRiosMommy

Jan 12, 2012
Kentucky
Parrots
Piper (CAG) ~ Mia (CAG) ~ Molly (CAG) ~ Rio (BFA) ~ Disco (GCC) & Baby (Goffins)
Re: Need help with names ..... Updated with pics

I ended up taking the Too also. The Grays are in decent shape, they need their nails trimmed. I will get better pics today of them. They hung out at the bottom of the cage the whole first night but I put some of their stuff from their old cage in the new one and they are settling in. My boys have come up with names for them. Mia is the meaner one that growls and sounds like a dinosaur and Molly is the nicer of the 2, she has some pinkish colored feathers on her head that look like dots and she is quite the talker. As requested, here are my new babies and I will get better pics now that they are more comfortable in their new home. They have a cake pan in their cage, Mia insists she sleeps in it so that had to come with her.

The Too
img_2708.jpg

Molly on the left and Mia on the right
img_2695.jpg

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Those are nice names:)

You have quite a flock now!

My Grey will take naps in the bottom of her cage, but usually she spends the night in the top. Although a few times, when I went to cover her, she went straight back to the bottom of the cage again, and has sometimes stayed down there until the middle of the night before going up again. If I'm still awake when she goes back up, I will go cover the top half of her cage (she doesn't like the whole thing covered). But, if she doesn't go back up until like 2am, I just say oh well!

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
They are adorable ! Like Roxy said , you have quite the flock :)
Funny. How Greys sometimes like to sleep on the bottom , lol
I absolutely love the Goffin , very , very cute :)

Most Reactions