Never to old to learn new words!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
It's Ta-dahs mommy and me time. We are snuggling. I thought I'd update her new phrase at five years old! I've tried teaching different stuff, but they chose what they like. ;)
Ta-da's new phrase
" What's up little bird?"
Now that I have all these chunky blocky Quakers , I've started calling her my little bird.
This is a throw back pic of her with Neptune as a baby, but pretty much how they always are. Ta-dah wanted to be freinds with Penny too, but Penny hasn't been around other birds and freaked at Ta-dah trying to preen and love on her. Which made Ta-dah mad, and they pretty much hate eachother still .
laurasea-albums-neptune-blue-picture20454-img-20180816-140507972-burst000-cover-top-3.jpg

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
Awww, Love the image and the phrase!! :heart: Nice job, Ta-dah.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Cute, very very cute.

They do indeed say what they like, what piques their fancy. Though persistence does pay off, we find its much easier to get Salty to say something if he hears an indian ring neck or specific amazons say it on Youtube.

OP
Laurasea

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Thanks! I'm proud of her. GCC aren't great talkers. And to learn a whole new phrase like that makes me smile! Everytime I get her out if the cage now she's says hello, then What's up little bird in her cute birdie voice

OP
Laurasea

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Beyond my abilities lol, plus still saving for a new phone....so many other bills...

Most Reactions

Latest posts