New BHP mommy!

a_osborne

Feb 17, 2013
Ohio
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Eva
Lutino Indian Ringneck - Adrian
Blue head pionus - Milo
Exciting news! We have decided to add a baby BHP to our family and are picking him up this Saturday! I'm so so so excited which is making the week seem extra long. The new baby is a DNA sexed male and we are pretty sure on the name Milo for him. Attached is the only pic I have so far which was taken at my last visit with him. I will definitely post more once he comes home! I can't wait to interact and get to know all of you fellow pi lovers :)

Last edited:

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Congratulations on your new baby! Raven my Bronze Winged waves hi :).

You've demonstrated such a good job training Adrian, even getting through the tough times behaviorally, that I have no doubt in my mind that you'll be an excellent Pionus parront too!

OP
a_osborne

a_osborne

Feb 17, 2013
Ohio
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Eva
Blue head pionus - Milo
Thank you all! Can't wait :)

OrnithAudrey

May 26, 2015
Katy, TX
Parrots
At home: Clover- Alexandrine, Sage- Moustache parakeet
At work: Rio- Hyacinth macaw, Major- Major Mitchell's cockatoo, Fruit Loop- Keel-billed toucan, Bayju- Black palm cockatoo
He's beautiful! Congratulations!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
What a cutie! I hear Pi's are like mini-amazons. I bet you'll have a lot of fun with this little guy!

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Oh what a cute face! Baby pionus' are probably one of my favorite "babies" to interact with.. they're so clumsy with their big feet, and those big cute eyes suck you right in! Welcome home in advance to your new friend, from myself and my WCP :)

OP
a_osborne

a_osborne

Feb 17, 2013
Ohio
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Eva
Blue head pionus - Milo
What a cutie! I hear Pi's are like mini-amazons. I bet you'll have a lot of fun with this little guy!
I sure plan too!

He's beautiful! Congratulations!
Thank you :)

Oh what a cute face! Baby pionus' are probably one of my favorite "babies" to interact with.. they're so clumsy with their big feet, and those big cute eyes suck you right in! Welcome home in advance to your new friend, from myself and my WCP :)
Yes! Those eyes! I love that they stay like that forever, unlike my ringneck's eyes. Something so sweet about the big, round, dark eyes :)

OP
a_osborne

a_osborne

Feb 17, 2013
Ohio
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Eva
Blue head pionus - Milo
Hi, Leah! Sorry I am just now seeing this. I don't get on much. I got Milo from Sugarcreek bird farm in Bellbrook, OH

Most Reactions

Latest posts