Inverness, FL
Parrots
2 Yellow Collared Macaws-
Liberty and Faith
Blue Crown Conure -Charlie
Parrotlet -Willow
Peach Front Conure -Honor
Senegal-Patriot
I am so excited for them :D... I had to share. They were so curious, watching intently while we were putting it together and NO fear when we moved them into it. It's like they have been in it since they came home.

A&E CAGE CO 42-Inch by 26-Inch Split Level House Cage with Divider, Sandstone

aboyce76-albums-liberty-faith-picture7095-birdie-mansion.jpg

Birdlover11

Aug 23, 2012
Long island
Parrots
Pepsi and sprite, both are American male budgies
Handsome, must be like a palace. I was wondering about choosing that cage. Good thing to see it all assembled besides on the website

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Wow that is quite the cage and a nice setup. Good job:)

OP
aboyce76

aboyce76

Jan 29, 2013
Inverness, FL
Parrots
2 Yellow Collared Macaws-
Liberty and Faith
Blue Crown Conure -Charlie
Parrotlet -Willow
Peach Front Conure -Honor
Senegal-Patriot
Handsome, must be like a palace. I was wondering about choosing that cage. Good thing to see it all assembled besides on the website

BirdLover...if you do decide to purchase this cage...if you go thru PHOENIX LANDING then scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and click on the Amazon weblink. This will take you to an affiliate site that will then take you to Amazon to purchase the cage. The benefit of purchasing the cage this way is Phoenix Landing gets proceeds from your purchase and the cage costs less.

Phoenix Landing is a non-profit parrot rescue/education center located in Arlington, VA and Ashville, NC. I figured if I am going to spend the money it's nice that some of the proceeds will help take care of rescued babies.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Thanks for the link:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts