Detroit
Parrots
2 Pacific Parrotlets
1GCC
1 CBC
1 BROWN NECK POI (CAPE)
1 COCKATIEL
1 SENEGAL
I love my Dali girl so much that we we are adding another conure to the flock. After some research we put a deposit on a baby CB conure. Baby was hatched July 3rd, so he/she won't be home until after Labor Day. In the meantime I am getting the nursery cage together. I use a smaller cage until they acclimate, I know they are eating/drinking well. Dali was moved to hear big girl cage 2 weeks ago, 3ft wide, 3ft deep and 4ft tall. The newbie will have the same set up.

Anyone have one of these beauties?

ACE209

Jul 28, 2014
Ceres, CA
Parrots
Sherlock - Blue crowned conure 10yr,
Sunny - yellow sided GCC 3yr,
Echo - yellow sided GCC 2yr,
Kiwi - Blue fronted amazon 15yr
RIP Nate - the best cockatiel
The crimson bellied conure is in my honest opinion one of the most beautiful colored conures. The deep red belly and highlights on its back just beautiful. I don't own one but a friend does and she adores her. They are one of the quieter conures. And all the ones I've met are total love bugs. Congratulations on your new addition can't wait to see pics.... hint hint. Lol

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
How exciting! Congratulations to you and your new flock member. While you are waiting for your CB, I would love to see pics of your GCC and parrotlet!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I have a CBC, and he is a total sweetheart. He thinks he is a huge bird, and has chased my BHP off his cage several times. He is starting to croak out a couple of words that he learned from the big guys, in the cutest little gravely voice. He loves his veggies, and it is so much fun to watch him eat, savouring every bite:)
I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby, and also pics of your other fids:)

OP
A

anita1216

Jun 18, 2014
Detroit
Parrots
2 Pacific Parrotlets
1GCC
1 CBC
1 BROWN NECK POI (CAPE)
1 COCKATIEL
1 SENEGAL
Baby picture. Our baby is the one to the right!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 306
OP
A

anita1216

Jun 18, 2014
Detroit
Parrots
2 Pacific Parrotlets
1GCC
1 CBC
1 BROWN NECK POI (CAPE)
1 COCKATIEL
1 SENEGAL
Dali and Tater Tot. He really wants to be her friend and she isn't having it lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 299

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Congrats! CBC are gorgeous. Yours is a precious sweetheart looks like! :)

@Terry, Lol 'he is starting to croak out a couple of words' hahaha! :D I'd love to hear his voice!

Bobioden

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Parrots
Maxx & Emma -Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conures (Male & Female)
What a little cutie. Be sure to quarantine. 30 days minimum.

OP
A

anita1216

Jun 18, 2014
Detroit
Parrots
2 Pacific Parrotlets
1GCC
1 CBC
1 BROWN NECK POI (CAPE)
1 COCKATIEL
1 SENEGAL
We QT for 45 days minimum. I'm paranoid.

Most Reactions