New here!

Katie.K

Jan 21, 2018
Palm City Florida
Parrots
PJ happy pants is my first bird. he's a parakeet :)
Hello everyone,

My name is Katie!
I am 21 I currently work at a law firm and go to college. I'm definitely new to the bird world. I bought my first bird 2 days ago. It's a cute little blue and white budgie named PJ Happy Pants :whiteblue: ♥️

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Hello Katie,

Welcome to Parrot Forums! Also, welcome to the wonderful and very different World of Parrots. Since you are new to this wonderful World, please understand that with Parrots, it is all about gaining their Trust! They have no natural reason to be comfortable around us let alone trust us. So, concentrate of developing a Trusting Bond.

Again, Welcome! Enjoy reading the many Forums.

Regards,
Steven (Mod Team)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome Katie and PJ Happy Pants! Please check out our Budgie/Parakeet forum and feel free to post any questions. You'll find plenty of information within our general sections.

smbrds

May 17, 2016
Media
Central Florida
Parrots
Normal (or not so!) Grey Cockatiel
Welcome to you and PJ. And welcome to the bird world. It can certainly be addicting so beware. ;) As SailBoat beautifully put, birds are entrusting us in their care and quite frankly have no reason than to naturally be in their wild habitat. So it is privilege to be able to share our lives with them. Lots of budgie parronts and multiple budgie households. Feel free to make your way over to the budgie section. A wealth of information on this forum.

YUMgrinder

Mar 20, 2017
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
-Jazz, Normal Grey Cockatiel /

-Chessie, Pearl Cockatiel /

-Perry, Black capped Conure /

-JoJo, Pineapple GCC /

3 little busy Budgies

Most Reactions

Latest posts