monching

monching

Banned
Banned
Feb 7, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Parrots
Stanley Rosella, African lovebirds
Beautiful pictures!!! Not so much on the snake part as I'm not a fan of snakes....lol....IF I caught a snake eating my birds, I will not be very kind to the snake.....

Thank you so much. I let the snake go, it just want to live just like the rest of us. survival instinct led it to my cage in search of food. I didn't saw it ever since. It's a reticulated python which is a non venomous snake. :)

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
wow, i greatly respect your respect for animals, of all kinds, even in that situation! while it is very horrifying and sad for someone to lose their pet in that kind of way, it is true that the snake doesn't know better and is just looking to eat. it takes a lot to not blame the snake.

OP
monching

monching

Banned
Banned
Feb 7, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Parrots
Stanley Rosella, African lovebirds
All my life I've been with animals, if my memory serves me right, I had my very first pet(my own) at the age of five, since then I can no longer part with them. Not like humans, they just take what they need to eat, they need to live just like the rest of us and I respect that. I remember the time when I used to feed animals that wanders in our backyard. Just can't see my self without one. I used to have dogs( have 3) chickens (have about 400 heads before coming to Canada) racing pigeons (200++ heads) Rabbits (20 heads) and lots of fish housed in three 75 gallon tank and two 60 gallon. Can I post the pic of my fish here?

Most Reactions

Latest posts