New member from Canada

Parabuteo

Apr 28, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Budgies, Parrotlet, Senegal, Raptors
My fascination with birds started about 10 years ago. My knowledge and experience was strictly directed to the family of birds I was dealing with. Then last year a budgie was surrendered to a local animal shelter, so I brought him home. Shortly after that I got him a friend. Then there was massive removal of parrots from a hoarder and I offered to foster some until they found homes. Likely they ALL found homes....however, one stayed with me. After that I acquired another budgie and parrotlet (their owner was moving and could not take them). I consider my knowledge of parrots basic and I hope to learn a lot of the fourm

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Happy to have you on the froum. We have many very nice bird people. Please feel free to add your stories such as this one. We love photos also.

Abzeez

Apr 26, 2011
WI
Parrots
Bean the Blue Front Amazon, Chico the Ringneck, and Ida the African grey
Welcome!!! I've only been a member for a day or two and I must say the people here are great. People are very helpful here as well. :)

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
WELCOME! its great here, everyone is so nice and helpful! what you did was a wonderful thing! i hope you like it here!:D

OP
Parabuteo

Parabuteo

Apr 28, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Budgies, Parrotlet, Senegal, Raptors
Thank you, I look forward to conversations and information shared on the fourm:rainbow1:

Most Reactions