New member...No name!

Mr.Zeeko

Feb 11, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Parrots
Zeeko - Senegal
Hello friends:
I just purchased my very first baby conure. He is a 10 week old YSGCC and of course very adorable. I had the intention of getting a cinnamon or pineapple, but as soon as I started playing with all of the babies, at least 3 YSGCC latched on to me and started playing. After awhile 2 jumped off me, but the third boy stayed on me the entire time I was at the breeders house. And when I put him back on top of the play pen, he flew back on to me....Guess I was the chosen one! LOL
Now of course, I am trying to name my baby, gladly have narrowed it down to 2 names, Yoshi or Mosi (Moshi). I like both names equally and could always chose Yoshi and call him Yo Yo for short. I also have senegal named Zeeko.
What does everyone think? I am taking a vote.....

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Wow, is he already weaned at 10 weeks?
My Eclectus is named Yoshi and it's an awesome name, in my opinion. We mostly picked it because we have a Bearded Dragon named Bowser and it seemed fitting.. haha. Grats on your new friend, can't wait to see pictures!

KiwiPlusUs1025

Feb 23, 2014
South Florida
Parrots
Yellow Side Green Check Conure
Congrats on the new baby! I'm also new the the forum and I also have a YSGCC. :) Her name is Kiwi and she has bought a lot of happiness to my life. Like Sterling I like Yoshi, it's very cute. Good luck and can't wait to see which name you pick. :)

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
I like Moshi because it's different and uncommon! Plus, you can always call the bird Mo Mo! (Avatar - Last Airbender reference!)

Hotrod

Mar 14, 2014
Florida
Parrots
1 year old sun conure: Hotrod
I LOVE the name Yoshi! So much that if I ever get a GCC, I would seriously consider naming him/her that. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts