Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
Hi everyone my name is Maria I have a 16 year old yellow nape amazon, that I rescued last year.when his owner surrendered him he was unhealthy,plucking feathers,stuck in a small dirty cage ...outside .today he has a very large space to live in not to mention has the run of the house when he wants,he's healthy and talks a lot.don't get me wrong, he still has a long way to go..he's got trust issues and bites, I can't pick him up and he has temper tantrums.when he was very young an "accident" occurred, he was hit in the head with num chucks..crushing one side of his skull leaving him blind in one eye . I come to this forum a lot to read, and I bring a lot of knowledge, hoping to help . :green1:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
hey maria, welcome to the forum. I have a YNA hen also (Jakiepoo) but she's 44 yr old now. Matter of fact we have several pet napes,LOL. I have a bother in Clearwater but i live in palmetto. Glad to have you join in ,we can always use help. Hope to see around.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi Maria and welcome! I am so glad you took in your zon and it sounds like he has a wonderful home now. What is his name? I would love to see pictures of him! So glad you joined us:)

OP
Mariar

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Parrots
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
How do I upload photos???

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
I could not find that Terry so I made a text version, hope it is ok, let me know if not!!

I don't know if it is different if you are using a phone, I am on a computer

1) Go here to create an album:

http://www.parrotforums.com/album.php?do=addalbum

Type the name of the album in the "Title" field
Then If you want to, type a Description of what the album is about
(not necessary if title is self explanatory)

Then click "submit" to create the album

2) Now click where it says "Click here to upload pictures!"

3) Then click one of the "Browse" buttons to locate the picture you want to upload
(you can add up to 3 pictures at a time)

4) After you have the picture (or pictures) listed, click "Upload Pictures"

5) Now you are at the "Caption" box, type in a description of the picture
(or one description in each picture's Caption box if you have more than one)

6) Then click "Save Changes"

7) Now you will see the picture (or pictures)

8) To add them to a post, just click on one and then copy buffer the "BB code" and paste it into your post

NOTE: For viewing nicely from a computer the picture should not be much more than 800 px to 1000 px wide

To get back to your Albums just click the "user CP" at the top of every forum page
Then click "Pictures & Albums" on the left sidebar

Joe

little_monster

May 14, 2014
new mexico
Parrots
I have to Conuers 1 is sunny the Sun Conure he's a two year old male and the other is a pineapple conure name Kanani she is a one year old female
Hey im new to and im trying to find the link to post a question on here can some help me or send me the link
Thanks

OP
Mariar

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Parrots
Thank you GW Joe !!! I uploaded photos of my yellow nape named doolie

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
Thank you GW Joe !!! I uploaded photos of my yellow nape named doolie

Your Welcome!

Doolie (great name :D ) is beautiful !

Love the picture of him holding the spoon

Joe

mariar-albums-doolie-picture12039-imag0540.jpg

mariar-albums-doolie-picture12035-imag0213.jpg

mariar-albums-doolie-picture12036-imag0240.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts