Nasus

Jul 12, 2016
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Pionus, Parrotlets, Greys, Quakers, Conures and Caiques
Hello Everyone,
I just joined and I breed birds. I have quakers, pionus, greys (timneh and congo) small conures, parrotlets, and caiques. I am actually changing my line and selling off my quakers and moving towards conures. I recently retired so hope to work on breeding my birds more successfully. I like to travel but it is difficult with birds. I enjoy fishing and relaxing when on vacation. Hope to learn some new information from this site and all your experiences.
Thanks, Susan :blue2:

OutlawedSpirit

Apr 12, 2016
Northern Illinois, USA
Parrots
Bo - DYH ~ Gus - CAG ~ Twitch - Linnie ~ Apple - Pineapple GCC ~ Goliath - Quaker ~ Squish - Peach face Lovebird
Welcome! So many here have a wealth of knowledge. I hope you find what you are looking for, and enjoy the ride!

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Hi Nasus and welcome to the forum. Breeding birds is a huge responsibility and takes a whole lot of knowhow and work. I wish you well

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Welcome and be welcomed. It may be we, mere parronts, who seek out your knowledge.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi Susan and welcome! I'm really glad you joined us and I look forward to hearing more about your wonderful flock:)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forums, Susan! Retirement is wonderful, hope you enjoy your new avocation!

Most Reactions

Latest posts