New Possible Owner!!

DeCo

May 3, 2016
Houston, Texas
Hi,

I don't have a bird yet (really want a love bird), but am hoping to get one soon. Want to make sure I have all the info I can get and know what I'm doing before I decide to get one. Joining here to try and get some input! Going to make a thread with all the info and my questions, thanks in advance for all the help! :)

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Hi and Welcome hope you soon find your chosen Fid
You will get great advice here and as you have an interest in Love Birds in particular here is the link to the Love Bird forum ... have fun exploring it.
Lovebirds - Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! I'm really glad you joined us:)

Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA
Welcome! Lovebirds are a great first bird. If looking for a companion, I'd recommend a male kept singly (If you can devote ~3 hours a day to attending to your companion).

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome, looking forward to helping with your questions. There are folks here with expertise in virtually any species you choose!

Most Reactions

Latest posts