New Social Group - Crazy About Cockatoos n Parrots in the Northwest

BillieD

Jul 1, 2016
Media
Tacoma, Washington
Parrots
Sheba "Umbrella Cockatoo"
Rocky Roo "Cockatiel"
BillieD has created a new social group called "Crazy About Cockatoos n Parrots in the Northwest", with the following description:

Welcome to my group that I am trying to get started. Me and my (fid) Sheba-( 8 yrs old U2) are trying to make some friends and share some experiences and stories about everything to do with Parrots and Cockatoos. We currently reside in the Washington area and would later perhaps meet up with members once a month.

To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
I don't have any 'toos or 'tiels (though I've known a few well!) but I wish you luck.

One cautionary note (probably totally not needed)... if you meet, I'm guessing you won't be bringing your birds (due to fear of contagion, aggression, etc.).

I only say that because, believe it or not, parrot clubs out West used to have meetings where folks typically brought their birds. The Rbird and I attended them (1985-ish to 2000) until we moved up North... not sure if it's still the custom. We had a blast, and nobody ever had a problem as far as I was aware.

But still...

Good luck. :)

Most Reactions