New stand for Princess

Molcan2

Jul 19, 2011
Lake Co., Florida
Parrots
Princess Rome- Moluccan Cockatoo (18yrs old), Rosie - Galah/Rose Breasted Cockatoo (2yr old)
Added yet another stand to Rome's already elaborate set up. Surprise... she loves it. She's been carrying her foot toys from one stand to the other and she seems to be chewing on her wood toys more (yay!) :D. Its been such a struggle to get to to play independently, its so nice when it actually happens.

Last edited:

woubette

Sep 19, 2011
Media
Texas
Parrots
Rio-Pineapple GCC
Kai-Cinnamon GCC
And I thought MY fids were spoiled! I better not let them see your set up or they will never forgive me! LOL

logansmith

Dec 28, 2011
This is a sturdy and stylish stand designed for specially to hold the Vision Bird Home Small. Quick and easy to assemble for the bird to hold them and feel good and feel them free of of the cage to their princess. For hold the the bird in the cage which is new and also likable to them.

triordan

Sep 1, 2010
Maryland
Parrots
Remington~ GW Macaw
Ollie/Olivia~ CAG
Looks great! Sure wish I had a porch/patio like that and warmer temps so remington could spend more time out there

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
That is a really great set up :) Very lucky bird!

cindylou_38

Jan 11, 2012
look great, sounds like all our birds would like to come visit. I love your set up. And the windows give great natural sunlight.

Most Reactions

Latest posts