New to forum

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Hey all, newbie here, breed DYH,YN,OWA and Panamas. Also some Tiels, I have many pet Amazons , some for as long as 40yrs, all of my pets are rescue,rehomed or burned out breeders, except my 40yr old YN hen. My wife and I live in eastern US and pretty much take care of our birds 24/7. Would like to network with others like us, and maybe help others with their bird issues.

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Hello and welcome to our forum. We have a nice group of people from all over the world. We also love to see photos or videos.

Cowtown

Aug 4, 2010
Media
Great State of Texas
Parrots
Abby 2 year old Female Eclectus & Solomon 12 year old Male CAG & Dickens 4 year old CAG.
Welcome to the forum... quite a flock you have..

we love pics... and vids..

OP
henpecked

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Thank you for the welcomes, I'll try and post some pics/vids, but i'm an old foggie and struggle with this puter thing. I'll still trying to learn my way around your site, I'm pretty active on another forum, but few members in my situation. If anybody has Amazon questions please feel free to contact me, i'll be lurking about.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
on board, happy you are joining us
Browse around, many interesting posts
Any question pertaining to the forum, just ask.............
Enjoy yourself and have fun

peg53

Dec 10, 2010
wales
Parrots
I Keep timneh greys x 3 pairs, 2 pairs quaker parrots, 2 pairs senegal parrots, 1 pair of green cheek conures, 2 pairs of kakarikis, 6 pairs cockateils,1 very large pair of mealy amazons, and 1 congo
Welcome and I will guarantee you I will be asking lots of questions xx

Most Reactions

Latest posts