New to the forum

JustineBird

Jun 3, 2015
Orange County California
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo
I just wanted to join this forum to share and get more information. I just bought an Umbrella Cockatoo from Omar's Birds in California. Her name is Justine after my brother who passed in 2011. She will be turning 1 this month. she currently is at my parents place because I am so busy and my roommates are also out that she is not getting alot of attention. Thanks to my parents Justine is saying Hello now.. It is sooooo cute..

Any Way. I will upload pictures when I can, I pretty much got pics from when the store got her in when she was just a baby. They handled the formula feeding before I was able to take her home. Every day after work I went to the store and spent time with her. She has grown so attached to me everyone wants to take pics and pet her.

Thanks for reading.

OP
JustineBird

JustineBird

Jun 3, 2015
Orange County California
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo
image_zpsvsfiee5i.jpeg

photo_zps304fzqo6.jpg

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Justine is a beauty! I have no doubt everyone wants to photograph her. She looks like a real sweetheart. It's so nice you were able to bond with her before bringing her home.

OP
JustineBird

JustineBird

Jun 3, 2015
Orange County California
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo
photo_zpsyo8pvjqr.jpg

This is how attached she was when she was still at the store. Thanks to the great workers at Omars, she snapped this picture for me.
image_zpsevrbllc3.jpeg

Another cute one

Most Reactions

Latest posts