New to the forum....

Kittybird35

Apr 17, 2016
Hello, my name is Angelina, I have been a bird lover for as long as I can remember. I have had the privilege of owning many species, i.e.: 2 Congo African gray from age 6 months, currently I have a breeding pair of gorgeous lady Gouldains who are expecting chics within the next week and a half. I've just purchased a turquoise IRN baby that will be flying in this coming week, I am looking forward to meeting my new feathered friend. I am here to learn more then just the text book version about these beauties and swap experiences with all of you.

OutlawedSpirit

Apr 12, 2016
Northern Illinois, USA
Parrots
Bo - DYH ~ Gus - CAG ~ Twitch - Linnie ~ Apple - Pineapple GCC ~ Goliath - Quaker ~ Squish - Peach face Lovebird
Welcome! You will find many experienced people here, and we love talking about our fids!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi Angelina and welcome!
I can't wait to see pics of your new baby, I LOVE the turquoise IRNs!
I'm so happy you joined us!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome Angelina! Your avian family is about to expand! Please keep us advised and share the adventure!

10i

Apr 13, 2016
Welcome to the forum, from Sunny South Africa. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions