nuts about nut

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
well not sure how the pics came out, thought i would give an update on the nut!!

she is settling in well now, its been 3years, the aerial attacks, biting etc have come to a near stop, we all read her body language, and instead of biting she has started beak butting fingers! i think she is understanding the word no! massive improvement, but she does not always stop what she is doing when told, and if she does she is all huffy an makes a little grumbly sound :mad:

anyway the pic where she is all wet, looking very pleased with herself was when she kinda swam under her water dish and got out!!
imagine my surprise at the wet bird landing on my shoulder, about an hour, after i had put her into her cage for the day:11:

she went strait onto my knee looking at me all pleased and wanting a little reward?? i couldn't put her back in as she was sooo dam cute about it, so i left her to dry on my knee

others are just the nut being the nut, she looks soo moth eaten right now :17: but she'll feather up again and fingers crossed, this christmas she won't get all hormonal an chew all her feathers
off

0bbded26-80a5-4115-8d5c-5e8851aec801.jpg

WP_000015.jpg

WP_000797.jpg

WP_000803.jpg

ashlie

Apr 17, 2013
florida
Parrots
Squeaky- green cheek
How adorable! Makes me want to get a sennie! (I'm new to birds so forgive me if I'm wrong about the breed) I used to be a dog person, I'm definitely a parrot person now! Non bird people just don't understand:p I know I sure didn't before I became a bird mom! Thanks for sharing!:green2:

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Suebee, you certainly have the patience of a saint when it comes to the Nut. She sure has made your life interesting:eek::D

Most Reactions