Oh Jasper..

Wulfgeist

Feb 1, 2012
Winchester area, VA
The move went more or less without a hitch save for a self-inflicted kitty incident. The room I am in at my friend's house is small so everything is pretty close together. Bed on one wall, computer desk on another, cage on the other inbetween. Very close. So now Jasper climbs down the side of the cage and if I don't watch he's reaching for stuff on the desk to chew up. I thought I would fix this by moving the cage over a little closer to the bed. Now he likes to climb down and get on the bed to explore. Found him there earlier today when I came back in for something. It's kinda cute though. I tried giving him a couple of his balls to play with but the cats wound up batting them off and under the bed I think.

ConureLady

Oct 15, 2012
you could make it so hes comfortable exploring the bed.
leave new fun things on it every day.. like wooden blocks, pine cones, treats, and other things that arent specifically for pets, like empty pill bottles washed and no lid, small childs cups and bowls and forks etc...

i'd make it so hes excited to play on the bed. if hes going to sneak out, its best to make sure you know what he'll be doing and where he'll do it at.

Most Reactions